Friday, August 20, 2010

LONG TIME NO UPDATE LIAO!



This is my updates since i started my Segi life.
I like the life here, i met new friends, make new friends, found best friends too=)
I feel that is very nice to meet Joan, Yi Rou, Jazz, Jiawen, Bee Nee, Chee Cin, Su-Nee, 
coz they let me noe wat r friends for, n wat true friends r.  Actually I am not a too friendly person, but they still treat me as good friends. I am hereby very happy 2 say so happy to meet u guys ya..but then i started to mix wif the Indians, Gayathiri, Wani, Linda, etc, actually i nvr make frends wif Indians b4, but now i can know that Indians can be very good friends. 

1 comment:

  1. after this post, u had no more new post haha
    since u went to hk
    must update ma
    wait to c~
    and y u dun hv chatbox? so i just comment here

    ReplyDelete