Saturday, January 2, 2010

Phew...long time no write blog le...

in this week, i have watched Avatar for twice le...

but still cant find tiok the chance to watch 3D...sadly...

today, 2th Jan 2010, i have watched the Avatar again...2nd time...

haiz, 2nd time begins to feel bored for sitting inside for 3hrs...

after that, went to coffee island eat supper...

i ordered a Prawn Mee n i added a lot of chili's...wow really really hot n spicy...

then, as usual, in my friends car, he once again make us smile n "peng kui"...

sometimes talk back my form 5 stories is very funny...

especially my form teacher who teaches me maths+add maths...

everyday comes in sure nid panggil 1by1 to wake up...summore everyday nid shout few ppl...

I WISH I COULD WENT BACK TO MY FORM 5 AGAIN...MEMORABLE...

A LOT OF FUNNY STUFF HAPPENS IN MY FORM 5!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment