Saturday, July 18, 2009

ISLAND RED CAFE

Today, after i went bon odori....then we go this so called "Island Red Cafe" to eat n....

celebrate desmond b'day...

wth...duno who suggest go thr...

providing low quality food and beverages and bad services....

make me tulan nia...

cb curse this cafe faster bankrap...

even Pizza Hut services is considered bad nowadays...

but this cafe's services is far bad than other restaurant...

when I pay my bill, i asked:

"Why ur service so bad n so slow?"

He answered:"too many ppl...very sry"

omg...at least 10 ppl working......

but more than tht actually...

but service still so sux...

I Hate "ISLAND RED CAFE"

I promise will nt go thr for my whole life!!!


ok lar...until here 1st...

will continue for the bon odori the day after tmw...

No comments:

Post a Comment